Volvo Palo Alto
Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 13 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
From Toyota to McLaren, we offer a wide selection of new, pre-owned, and certified, cars, trucks, and SUVS.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
In addition to vehicle sales, we offer retail and wholesale parts as well as full service shops at most of our locations. Our growth provides substantial career opportunities for our associates. We like to promote from within and do so often.
Price Simms Automotive Group is looking for an experienced Contracts Clerk with automotive experience. We are seeking a reliable individual to Process all contract-related paperwork associated with the purchase and sale of new and used vehicles, ensuring timely and accurate completion and communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ automotive experience required.
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Proof of valid California driver’s license with excellent driving record required.
- DMV Registration experience
- ADP, AVRS, Microsoft Office
- Advent experience required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPOSNSIBILITIES:
- Process all New Deals daily.
- Verify all VINs are correct throughout the deal.
- Review and ensure accuracy of all incentives, rebates, commissions, and sales tax in deal.
- Pull warranties and gaps from the deal for processing.
- Process all Payoffs on trades as soon as possible, including any payoff differences.
- Break down deals daily and submit to lenders.
- Process and follow all necessary steps for rollbacks.
- Process and submit all warranties in a timely manner.
- Ensure all filings on your desk current.
- Always Maintain an organized office area.
- Other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry preferred
- Ability to speak candidly and knowledgeably about services.
- Ability to implement de-escalation techniques, follow safely protocols, and use sound judgment in making independent decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment
- Good organizational skills, data entry skills, ability to use Microsoft office programs including Excel.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIRONMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Skill in operating office equipment such as a personal computer, copy machine and telephone system. Ability to perform routine bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please visit our careers page at: https://www.pricesimms.com/
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.