Volvo Palo Alto
ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY: Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity. We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success. Our organization spans across 13 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
From Toyota to McLaren, we offer a wide selection of new, pre-owned, and certified, cars, trucks, and SUVS. As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
In addition to vehicle sales, we offer retail and wholesale parts as well as full service shops at most of our locations. Our growth provides substantial career opportunities for our associates. We like to promote from within and do so often.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with paid Health, a 401k, dental, vision, Flex spending account, to all full-time employees.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Price Simms Automotive Group is looking for a Receptionist For a full-time position in our Volvo Palo Alto Branch. We are seeking a reliable individual to perform essential receptionist duties such as; answering the telephone, cashiering parts and service customers, inputting customer information into the computer, and other clerical duties. Must be a team player with a great attitude, the ability to empathize, and deal well with customers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 6+ months of experience as a Receptionist or similar field required
- 6+ months of experience with Microsoft office including Excel required
- Proof of current CA driver’s license required
- Customer Service skills required
- Organization and data entry skills required
- Knowledge of the automotive industry strongly preferred
- Ability to read, write, add, subtract, divide and comprehend written instructions/information
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate great customer service
- Making service appointment using management systems
- Manage service department loan car fleet. Including gathering proper documentation from client’s, performing walk around with customer of loan vehicles both on check out and check in charging for fuel charges toll/traffic violations and any other cost associated with loaned vehicles client incurred
- Answering phone calls
- Direct clients to proper services
- Coordinate proper maintenance of loan vehicles including daily washing and re-fueling
- Help accounting office maintain repair order filing
- Assist service advisors with CSI follow up
- Parking and retrieval of customer vehicles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to speak candidly and knowledgeably about services.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIROMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Skill in operating office equipment such as a personal computer, copy machine and telephone system. Ability to perform routine bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK LOCATION: This position is headquartered at 4190 EL Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 This position may require traveling to other office locations or off-site meetings as required. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT: Price Simms Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. We actively seek applications from all people regardless of age, pregnancy, national origin, race, ethnic background, sex, sexual orientation, religious beliefs.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.