Volvo Palo Alto
Price Simms is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community.
The Company currently has over 600 employees.
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager with Automotive Experience. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Manager is responsible for receiving and responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, and in person. Your compensation will include meeting specific performance goals in terms of Per-Vehicle-Revenue and product sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve high product penetration and high PVR, while maintaining excellent CSI.
- Understand and exemplify the Price-Simms values.
- Work with sales people and sales managers to close sales.
- Manage deal flow.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Specific job requirements include:
- Maintain a minimum gross average $1250 per copy with green CSI.
- Handle all customer questions and follow up.
- Manage all deals with compliance for legal and DMV regulations.
- Ensure confidentiality of all customer information.
- Get all deals approved in 2 days and paid in 10.
- Utilization of Route One, 700 credit, Darwin, Advent, I-book, Dealer Daily, AVRS, Excel, Word, V-Auto, Autohub, E-Contracting, Google suite.
- Product knowledge.
- Complete all “paperwork” (includes online tasks) accurately and timely.
- Close deals for salespeople.
- Menu presentation for all finance products.
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Successful track record in closing finance product sales and driving a high PVR, while maintaining excellent CSI.
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to handle high volume of transactions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grasp of Internet – based technologies and desktop applications such as Word and Excel, desking and DMS tools.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovatively with a flexible and adaptable personality.
- Personal characteristics should include: entrepreneurial spirit, innovative thinker, team player, passion for new technologies, excellent leader, flexibility, high-energy.
At Price-Simms you will have the opportunity to drive your career path in the direction that best meets your goals. We believe in promoting from within and our size allows us to do so. You will also get:
- High earning potential with industry-leading compensation
- Fast, high-energy environment
- Medical and dental coverage (after initial orientation period)
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work week including weekends.
- 401(k) plan
- Substantial training
- Exceptional facilities
- Unwavering management support
- Immediate, comprehensive and continuous training for success