Volvo Palo Alto
Price Simms is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community.
The Company currently has over 600 employees.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Advisor is responsible for supporting internal and external parts sales and ensuring proper payment/accounting for all parts sales.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assist walk-in customers with parts needed, providing knowledge to customers and helping them select appropriate parts and accessories.
- Educate and advise customers about additional products for their vehicle.
- Research availability and place special orders, as needed.
- Answer phone calls, providing pricing, availability and other information.
- Assist service technicians with parts needed for repairs in process.
- Ensure resolution of all customer issues promptly in accordance with dealership policies.
- Complete all manufacturers’ training as required.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience selling automotive parts preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills with the ability to handle hot situations professionally, tactfully, promptly and to positive resolution.
- Knowledge of ADP, Snap-on and other parts catalog systems preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer skills including hands-on experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), Service Management Systems and effective use of a Smartphone.
Specific credentials include:
- OEM certification or Mike Nichols preferred, but not required.
- ASE preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive company and customer vehicles as necessary.
- Unwavering owner support to maximize your success
- A clear, yet flexible career path with substantial opportunity for growth
- Aggressive lead model with substantial marketing and advertising budget
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive technology to support all aspects of sales and service
- Culture of innovation and teamwork
- Great reputation and relationships with manufacturers
- Growing organization
- Well-funded, forward-thinking ownership team
- Flexible work week, comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan